A Guide to Shopping at Lowes Foods
The first thing to keep in mind while shopping at Lowes Foods is that prices vary from store to store. I use my local Hickory, NC ad for prices and matchups. I post the coupon match up list on Tuesday evenings.
To get the sale prices and double coupons, you must sign up for a Fresh Rewards card. You can do that online or in any store. While you are signing up for that card, you will want to become an Instasave customer too. Instasave has online coupon offers that you can load onto your card.
Manufacturer Coupon Policy
- Coupons must be in date.
- Coupons must match the item(s) purchased.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Lowes Foods limits redemption to 4 coupons for 4 of the same item.
- Coupon value cannot exceed our retail price of the item; no cash back will be awarded.
- Lowes Foods will double up to 20 manufacturer coupons with a face value of $0.99 or less every day.
- Manufacturer coupons for FREE items or Buy One, Get One FREE items will not be doubled.
- Any manufacturer coupon that states -Do not double- will not be doubled. (I have found that this is not true at my store, but some stores enforce this rule.)
- There will be no overage using double coupons.
- Lowes Foods will only accept printable internet coupons if they scan at checkout.
- They will not honor FREE Product coupons printed from the Internet.
- They will accept Buy One Get One FREE and other values that have a purchase requirement.
- Coupons will be rejected if they are distorted, altered or obvious duplicates. Coupons are non-transferrable, meaning they should not be photocopied or scanned and distributed to others.
- In order to redeem store coupons, a Lowes Foods rewards card must be used.
- Store coupons must be in date.
- All limits and purchase requirements must be followed.
- Store coupons MAY be stacked with manufacturer coupons.
Lowes Foods will accept local supermarket or supercenter competitor’s circular or direct mail coupons for dollars off the entire order. (examples include Food Lion, Harris Teeter, Bi-Lo, Kroger, Super Target, Super K-Mart, Wal-mart)
- They won’t accept any competitor coupons for specific items.
- They won’t accept any type of internet coupons from any other retailers.
- They won’t accept any type of competitor coupons from drug stores or club stores.
- They should accept Catalina Check-out Manufacturer coupons from competitors as long as they are in date, all purchase requirements are met, and they scan.