There are times in everyone’s life when it is just hard to use coupons and save tons of money at the store. Having a well stocked stockpile helps during these times! Even if you don’t have a large stockpile, using a couple of smart shopping techniques can still reduce your grocery bill without coupons.
- When you have a fully stocked stockpile and there aren’t any rock bottom deals, you shouldn’t shop.
- When you start a new job or a new marriage, it is OK to be too busy to bargain shop as long as your budget allows.
- When you are out of money in your budget, you shouldn’t shop.
- When there is a new addition or other big change in your family, you might need to stay away from the stores for a while. Just live off that stockpile and only buy what you need.
- When you are feeling burnt out with coupons, it is ok to take some time off.
- When you move to a new home , you will be too busy to shop. Don’t feel too bad.
- When you are a teacher and start a new school year, it is OK to leave the coupons at home a time or two . You all know I have already done this…yikes!
Do you ever take a break from shopping or couponing?
Do you have a Thrifty idea? Did you save a ton of money this week? Do you have a Thrifty deal you want to share? If so, please leave a comment or link below!