There are several ways to get multiple copies of each week’s coupon inserts. I recommend everyone tries to get at least 2 copies, and some larger families need even more!
- Buy multiple copies of the Sunday paper or have them delivered. Some papers are available at the Dollar Store or some areas offer discounted newspaper subscriptions. You can also use your RR to get papers, if you have a Walgreens nearby! I get 2 sets of the Sunday paper delivered for the whole year for just over $2 a week. Call your paper and see what deals are available.
- Get your non-couponing family to save you inserts. This is an easy one, and many family members are willing to help out! Just be careful when they see all your free stash, they might keep the coupons for themselves.
- Get your co-workers to help out. The casual coupon clippers are the best to ask. They clip a few coupons, but don’t clip them all. Many are happy to give you the rest! Some businesses have a subscription to the paper, and you might be able to pick up some inserts there.
- Keep your eyes peeled at restaurants and coffee shops. Many people leave their whole Sunday paper for others to enjoy. Make sure it is not property of the restaurant before taking the coupons out!
- Check out the library. Many libraries have newspaper subscriptions. You could ask the librarian to save them for you. Some libraries also have take a coupon, leave a coupon boxes.
Do you have a Thrifty idea? Did you save a ton of money this week? Do you have a Thrifty deal you want to share? If so, please leave a comment or link below in the comment section!