If it is one thing I have noticed lately, it is people who are stressed out! Here are 5 frugal ways to help Save You Sanity!
- Read a book or magazine. Take a few minutes after work or before bed to read a little. Reading always relaxes me, and it can be very inexpensive (think free Kindle books). I have a daily Bible app on my phone, and I always read the verse on my way out the door for school. It is so calming!
- Give yourself a pedicure. Having your feet rubbed (even by yourself) releases stress. I have a guest post about how to give yourself a thrifty pedicure.
- Take a shower or a bath. Unless your water bill is already outrageous, a shower or a bath is a quick way to feel better and relax a little. A little bit of hot water and some free smelly bath gel can calm the stress in no time!
- Put down the coupons. That is right. If your coupons and coupon (dis)organization are stressing you out, take a break. It will be ok. A couple weeks of living from your stockpile or paying almost full price might be worth saving your sanity.
- Take things one step at a time. Sometimes I find myself listing the things I have to do all day. If I tell my peers, my hubby, and my mama about all the things I have to do. Guess what? They don’t get done and I stress myself out. Instead of looking at the million things you need to do, pick one and do it. Doing things relives stress.
Do you have a favorite frugal way to reduce stress and save your sanity?
Do you have a Thrifty idea? Did you save a ton of money this week? Do you have a Thrifty deal you want to share? If so, please leave a comment or link up below!