Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Mother’s Day is less than a month away, so it is time to start thinking about gifts for that special woman (men, start now and your wife and/or mother will think you are thoughtful…)! Remember, this is Thrifty Thursday. If you are looking splurge on your mama this year, this is not the list for you. ;)
- A card with a carefully written, thoughtful note.
- A framed photo collage. Buy your own frame (check the clearance items).
- A spa basket of her favorite pampering items (ideas from your stockpile of course).
- A night of free babysitting or just away from the house (make sure it happens).
- Flowers. The planting kind, not the cut kind. That way they last longer.
- Time. Plan something that you both like to do!
- Small items for her hobby, not something she has to do, something she likes to do. (Cooking, quilting, scrap-booking, etc.)
What other thrifty ideas do you have?
Do you have a Thrifty idea? Did you save a ton of money this week? Do you have a Thrifty deal you want to share? If so, please leave a comment or link up below!