The Daily Deal site!
1. You can save a ton on local services.
2. You can get great deals online, if you don’t live in a larger metropolitan area.
3. Hint: Check out the service or site before ordering the daily deal!
Here are my favorites:
- Groupon-I don’t live close enough to Charlotte to take advantage of many deals, but they have some great national deals.
- Living Social-I especially signed up for their Charlotte deals and getaway deals. I used them to go see the Charlotte Symphony with hubby this year!
- Eversave-I have ordered many deals from them. Some have been great. Some I have been less than pleased with. But their customer service is really good.
- Mamapedia-I signed up for this one, due to some great gift card deals I have seen. They have awesome Dave Ramsey offers on occasion too!
- Plum District-They have occasional great deals! (Ummm… or I should say I fine one I want with them almost all the time!)
- Zulily: Daily deals for moms and kids. (And women without kids…)
- Totsy: Daily deals for moms and kids. (And women without kids…)
There are TONS more out there, but these are the ones I try to check out each day! You can also earn by getting your friends and family to sign up through your referral links too!
(I have included my referral and affiliate links in this post.)
What daily deal sites you like the most?