I looked back at last year’s list for some inspiration, but I added a couple of my new favorite things to do too!
- Take a walk and enjoy the cooler weather, pretty leaves, and beautiful sunshine.
- Buy a pumpkin, any pumpkin. Carve a pumpkin. Not into carving? Make your own pumpkin puree.
- Clean out a closet to find your winter clothes. Donate what you don’t need (or that don’t fit anymore…yikes).
- Use a free code to rent a movie from a Redbox or Blockbuster Kiosk. Add popcorn and/or hot chocolate.
- Work in the yard. Yes, it can be fun. Even if it isn’t, you will be able to appreciate that work all winter long!
- Harvest, eat, can or dry anything left in your garden. (None for me this year!)
- Try a new soup recipe or perhaps some new ingredients!
- Rake the yard and jump in the leaves. You will feel like a kid again!
- Check out a good book from the library, sip some hot tea, and enjoy a pumpkin candle!
- Send someone a card, just because. Or better yet, plan a visit with a friend you haven’t seen in a while.
What is your favorite thing to do in the fall?
Do you have a Thrifty idea? Did you save a ton of money this week? Do you have a Thrifty deal you want to share? If so, please leave a comment or link up below!