This may seem obvious, but there are actually several options for getting coupons from the Sunday paper.
1. Subscribe to your local paper for delivery. Some papers offer a Sunday only option, and this is a good way to get a paper without spending gas.
2. Buy your paper at a store or a paper machine. I occasionally use my Walgreens RR for newspapers. Some dollar stores offer Sunday papers for a $1. Check around in your area.
3. You can order whole coupon inserts on coupon clipper sites. You aren’t paying for the coupons, you pay for the handling of the coupons. If you buy multiple inserts, this might be a good option.
4. You can find a local recycle center or dumpster dive. Tons of inserts are thrown out each week. You might be able to arrange with a recycling place to get some of those inserts.
5. Have family and friends save their coupon inserts for you. If they don’t plan to use them, they may be willing to save them for you.
6. Finally, you don’t have to buy a whole insert. You can order individual coupons from coupon clippers or from Ebay. (Just be very cautious ordering them from Ebay.)
Where do you get your coupon inserts or coupons?