Yes. It is empty.
If you aren’t a long time reader and wonder what in the world I am talking about…check this out.
I could write a whole post about how relieved I am to have a smaller stockpile. In fact, I might. A weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
For now, you might wonder where it all went?
- Four bags went to mom’s house for her and her church pantry.
- Diapers were donated.
- One bag went to a good friend.
- Pet food went to the donation bin.
- We have been eating from the stockpile since January.
- A few candles, air fresheners and cleaners went in the yard sale.
- Several items had to be thrown out. Yes, I missed some in January.
- The rest is stuffed into my pantry. Yes, it all fits. Almost.
If you are nice, I just may take a picture of the pantry for you tomorrow. Since some of you know how much energy this took, could you please send some my way? ;)