- Go for a walk and admire the pretty leaves. If you have some gas money, find a country road to drive on to view those leaves.
- Carve a pumpkin. Not into carving? Make your own pumpkin puree.
- Dry anything left in your garden. My mother-in-law made a pepper string for me to make crushed red peppers this year!
- Clean out a closet to find your winter clothes. Donate what you don’t need for the 30 Day Giving Challenge.
- Rent a great movie from the Redbox and cozy up with your spouse or kids with some hot tea or hot chocolate.
- Get crafty.
- Get your Christmas cards done early. (You will thank yourself later.)
- Make a holiday baking list. These ingredients will be on sale soon! If you can’t wait until the holidays to bake, make an apple pie with fresh orchard apples.
- Defrost your freezer. Pick a cold day and just do it! You will be surprised what you find to cook that day.
- Rake the yard and jump in the leaves. You will feel like a kid again!
What is your favorite thing to do in the fall?
Do you have a Thrifty idea? Did you save a ton of money this week? Do you have a Thrifty deal you want to share?
If so, please leave a comment or link up below!
If possible, please leave a link back to Coupon Teacher so that we can all share ideas.