Swag Bucks Searches
I figured I would start with searches, because Swag Bucks is technically a search engine. I do the majority of my text searches with Swag Bucks. I do still “Google” images or maps for now, because Swag Bucks does not yet offer these options.
Things to keep in mind with searching in Swag Bucks:
- You are supposed to use Swag Bucks like any other search engine. You shouldn’t just do random searches to win extra Swag Bucks.
- You won’t win every search. I usually win 1-3 times per day, depending on how much I am searching.
- You can win a small or large amount of Swag Bucks. My wins range from around 7-37.
- If you search on Fridays, you are more likely to get a larger amount of Swag Bucks, because it is the “Mega” Swag Bucks day.
- Keep on the look out for real search results and ads. There are additional ads present in this search engine (how do you think they pay for all the prizes?!?!). On an example Search for “Coupon Teacher”, my site was the 5th entry. As you can see, the results you are searching for aren’t always at the top on Swag Bucks. I don’t let that discourage me. What I want is almost always there, lurking below a couple of ads.
As you are getting started, you will want to especially check out the Do’s and Don’ts page. This can help you follow the rules (which you know I support).
Check back Monday for more Swag Bucks 101 tips!